Leave me if loving me was hurt
Leave me if loving me was hard
Leave me if loving me was shock
Leave me if loving me was bored
Leave me if loving me was fool
Leave me if loving me was dull
Leave me if loving me was numb
Leave me if loving me such a dumb
Leave me if loving me was frust
Leave me if loving me u can't trust
Leave me if u say love me but i let u go if
u were lying to me ..




Give me one of the way to love u just like u want ,
I dont want this to over when i love u one .
Try to tell me what really u need, don't want u to
blame me for ur trick..
Wipe my tears when it flow out , i don't want u to go without i thought..
Tell me u need me, don't leave me here..
I just need u beside me, please don't flow out this tear :)
I don't need a love if it don't have any trust,
I don't need a care if it don't have any sincerity .
I need someone who can treat me nicely, stay rite beside me
and rise me up when i felt 




                                                                                              L I E Y A

No comments:

Post a Comment